Make a Donation
We are passionate about our work which cannot go ahead without the generosity of our donors.
A little can go a long way and there are a number of ways you can help us to achieve our aims.
A range of ways to give are available to suit your preferences.
You can give by secure online donation, by clicking the button to the right, or by sending a completed donation form together with your cheque made payable to Saints Alive to the address at the bottom of this page.
Saints Alive is fundraising for an ambitious list of Priority Projects.
enables you to make an unrestricted gift, allowing us to address the areas of greatest need.
We are extremely grateful for the generous support of our donors; here are a number of ways to give:
You can make single gifts to Saints Alive via:
- Cheques: Bank, Charity Cheque or Voucher and Charity Card. Please complete a donation form and send it together with your cheque made payable to Saints Alive to the address at the bottom of this page.
- Debit/Credit Card: Through secure payment services we accept Visa/Mastercard/ American Express and Maestro. You can use this method to make a donation by clicking the Donate button below.
By CAF Card: Donate online with your CAF Card (What's this?)
You can make regular gifts to Saints Alive via:
- Banker's/Standing Order (covenant) with your bank:
These can be paid at fixed intervals (for example, monthly, quarterly or annually)
for a set period of time or indefinitely. Standing Orders provide a formal long-term,
pledge of support to your chosen charity. To setup a standing order, please download
and complete the Standing Order section on the Donation Form and send to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
- Debit/Credit Card: Through secure payment services we accept Access/Visa/Mastercard/ American Express. We can setup a regular monthly gift by this method. If this is what you wish to do, either download the donation form and send it to us, or donate onine below.
Payroll Giving: This is a means of making a donation directly from your salary before income tax is calculated and deducted. This way you will automatically get tax relief at your top rate of tax.
Setting up a regular donation to us saves administration costs and, because we know how much money is coming in, enables us to plan our work more effectively.
- Matching Gifts: A number of companies offer 'Matching Gift' schemes, through which they double, or even triple charitable donations from their employees. Please check with your
Human Resources Department to see if your company participates in a matching gift programme.
- Gifts in Kind: Please contact us to discuss how gifts in kind can help us.
- Shares, Securities or Other Property: Gifts of shares or securities or other property is a very tax-efficient way of benefiting our work.
- Legacies: By remembering Saints Alive in your will you can help us to meet the challenges to come, leaving a legacy for future generations.
You will be helping to promote the examination of key spiritual, theological, cultural and historical issues and your gift will provide a living legacy of learning. For further information and advice on leaving a legacy, please contact us.
Please contact the Cambridge Centre or a specific trustee if you would like to discuss these funding opportunities in more detail.
Saints Alive has charitable status for all UK tax purposes (Inland Revenue ref XR 64356 0).
U.S. donors may give via Charities Aid Foundation in America with whom we are registered. When asked if you wish to support a foreign charity of your choice, just name Saints Alive.
If you would like to donate via CAF America
please complete the
CAF America Gift Form and send, together
with your donation, to CAFAmerica, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 150, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA.
12 Grange Road
Cambridge, CB3 9DU, UK